African Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences
The aims of The African Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences are:
(1) to provide a medium for wide dissemination of information resulting from biomedical research in Africa and elsewhere;
(2) to furnish a means whereby appropriate international medical and health organizations may transmit information to medical scientists throughout Africa;
(3) to serve as a medium for publication of proceedings of international conferences on medical sciences in Africa;
(4) to serve as a medium for the exchange of information and opinion among medical scientists in medical institutions of Africa and elsewhere;
(5) to promote inter-regional cooperation amongst medical scientists in Africa.
The Journal is owned and published by the College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan and the University College Hospital, Ibadan.